RESULTS DRIVEN

DISC TESTS &
BEHAVIORAL ASSESMENTS

RESULTS DRIVEN

DISC TESTS &
BEHAVIORAL ASSESMENTS

PROVEN | EFFECTIVE | RESULTS

Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment.

Our popular DISC assessment explains “how” people do what they do in their daily lives. TTI Success Insights’ version of DISC uncovers unique insights about observable behaviors. This assessment is sometimes referred to as “the operator’s manual for employees.” DISC highlights specific behavioral characteristics a person is likely to possess and is backed by research, making it a solid predictor of future behavior.

THE FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS

The DISC assessment creates a foundation from which to explore insights that go below the surface through use of our other sciences. DISC is available as a stand-alone report, or as part of the more comprehensive Talent Insights™ (behaviors with 12 driving forces or motivators) or TriMetrix  reports (behaviors combined with multiple sciences). DISC has been successfully helping people reveal human potential for decades.

FOR INDIVIDUALS

DISC Personal Reports reveal a person’s “how” by analyzing natural and adapted behavioral factors. You may find these reports valuable for personal and professional development, hiring, and many job-related situations.

FOR PAIRS

DISC Comparison Reports combine the DISC results of two individuals. You can use this report to identify similarities and differences between two people to help improve communication through understanding. This assessment is perfect for those looking to build a better relationship through informed conflict resolution and better insights about each other.

FOR TEAMS

DISC Team Reports visualize the results of multiple individual DISC assessments into one collective team snapshot. This report highlights how each individual fits within the overall team dynamic. It measures individual behavioral styles of each team member for discovering trends and for improving team communication and dynamics.

What Does the DISC Assessment Measure?

DISC measures four behavioral factors: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Compliance. The TTI SI behavior continuum further illuminates these factors.

DOMINANCE

Deals with how an individual solves problems and challenges.

INFLUENCE

Deals with how an individual handles people and contacts.

STEADINESS

Measures how someone handles pace and consistency.

COMPLIANCE

Measures how someone handles procedures and compliance.

WORKPLACE APPLICATION

Communication Skills

Understanding your DISC profile is the first step towards excellent communication skills. We provide a full-length report that includes your personal do’s and don’ts for communication, plus offer coaching and dynamic communication workshops to reinforce key points.

Productivity

Your DISC report further includes a “Time Wasters” section, showing your personal areas of weakness relating to productivity – and exactly what to do about them. Combined with the remaining behavioral insights in your DISC report, you are empowered to know exactly how to make your DISC style work overtime for you.

Selection

DISC should never be used alone for selection – it will only provide a marginal increase in hiring confidence (about 10% higher). In combination with Driving Forces and DNA Competencies, however, we can achieve 80% hiring confidence – and by adding Acumen, over 90% hiring confidence.

Sales Skills

Ready to close more deals? Getting trained in DISC is an excellent starting point, because it will teach you how to identify your buyer’s communication style and purchasing habits. Armed with this information, you can speak their language, ask the right questions, and move at the correct pace. You’ll also get a cheat sheet showing exactly where to sit and how to read buying signals

UNDERSTANDING IS CRUTIAL

Business productivity depends on a person’s ability to communicate effectively. Using DISC, a behavioral framework, a person can understand themselves, others, and the organizations of which they are apart.

HERE ARE SOME SAMPLE REPORTS

READY TO GET YOUR RESULTS?

Our DISC assessment provides results based on 384 profiles derived from 19,000 combinations. This yields an incredibly high level of accuracy that has stood the test of time. Learn the why of your actions, which with application and coaching, can tremendously impact your work performance and valuing of life.

CONTACT US TODAY